I make weird ass music.
It's a must that you like my page on facebook.
I offer every single one of you no matter who you are my two ears. The best part about the offer is that it lasts forever and can be used as many times as you like. 98% of the people you speak to in this world are just waiting for their chance to talk. 2% listens. Be that 2% as i will be for you.